Karate BC is proud to offer a very important karate-specific NCCP module, Analyze Technical & Tactical Performance, which is required for all coaches seeking training and certification at the Competition Development (Comp Dev) level, within the National Coaching Certification Program. This level of coaching education and certification is particularly relevant to coaches working with athletes who compete on the provincial and national scene, and is currently the highest sport-specific NCCP coaching certification offered by Karate Canada.
We are honoured to have this course lead by the Coaching Association of Canada’s own Gérard Lauzière, who is also the Chair of Karate Canada’s NCCP Committee.
The Analyze Technical & Tactical Performance module will allow you to:
- Analyze technical and tactical performance for factors that influence performance;
- Analyze technical and tactical performance by observing and defining key performance factors that affect technical and tactical performance;
- Analyze technical and tactical performance by applying the principles of motion to detect and correct key performance factors; and
- Identify strategies to monitor and evaluate technical and tactical performance
- Implement and assess the effectiveness of corrections.
Course: NCCP Competition Development
Dates: December 9-10th, 2017
Times: 1430-2130h (Sat), 0800-1130h (Sun)
Location: Hollyburn Country Club, 950 Cross Creek Road, West Vancouver, BC. Click HERE for map.
Cost: $150 for Karate BC Members (includes electronic copy of workshop materials).
Manual: You will be sent a link to a digital copy of the manual for this workshop. You will be able to view this document on your computer however, it is strongly recommended to print the workshop materials and bring them to the workshop. PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to have the manual printed, please contact the Learning Facilitator (below) right after you register in order to get the link so you can get the manual printed (at Staples, etc.).
- You MUST have a black belt in karate to take part in this course.
- It is highly recommended that coaches have taken the Comp Intro course before taking the Karate Specific Comp Dev module: Analyze technical and tactical performance.
Complete the online registration form HERE. (Online registration available through Thursday, December 7th)
Gérard Lauzière – Senior Coaching Consultant, High Performance at the Coaching Association of Canada, and Chair of Karate Canada’s NCCP Committee
Please contact our Coach Development Coordinator, Donna Gardecki, via email at email@example.com