Sunday January 15, 2017
Sunday February 12, 2017
Sunday April 9, 2017
Where: Rutland Secondary School (click link for map to venue)
Schedule of events will be emailed out to each dojo head two weeks prior to the competition. Our goal is to have each age athlete complete in under 3 hours for all their events.
Tournament runs 9am – 3pm
To download the registration form, click HERE.
Registration is due three weeks prior to each event
Promotional deal is available if you attend all three events
$45 per tournament (includes Kata & Kumite)
$10 per additional event (Team Kata & Kobudo)
$120 “Season’s Pass” – (Kata & Kumite for all 3 events)
$150 “Season’s Pass” – (unlimited entries to all three events)
- Round Robin all division, each competitor guaranteed 2-4 matches in kata and kumite.
- Ages grouped into divisions of 4-5 competitors of equal skill, all in division get a medal.
- Kata – Simultaneous, scored by flags.
- Kumite – Spread of 8 in all divisions, KBC modifications enforced.
- Team Kata and Kobudo – scorecards, top 4 receive medals.
- At final event, highest earning medalist from each division will win be named Grand Champion and receive a Platinum SMAI kumite Gi ($150 value).
- Dojo instructors and senior members are highly encouraged to participate as officials as we want to build new coaches, officials and athletes through these events.